This System is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this System, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the System.
Accessing the System and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the System and any service or material we provide on the System, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the System is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the System, or the entire System, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
· Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the System; and
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this System or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The System and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
· Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
· You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
· You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the System for your own use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You must not:
· Modify copies of any materials from this site;
· Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; or
· Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the System or any services or materials available through the System.
All text, graphics, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, video, and computer code, including the company name and design mark, is owned, controlled, or licensed by or to the Company, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
· For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation;
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone`s use or enjoyment of the System, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the System or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
· Use the System in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party`s use of the System, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the System;
· Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the System for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the System;
· Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the System or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
· Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the System;
· Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
· Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the System, the server on which the System is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the System;
· Attack the System via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
· Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the System.
The System may contain interactive features (the "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the System.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the System, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
· You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the System.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
· remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
· disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
· take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the System; and/or
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the System. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the System, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of the Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
· contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
· promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
· infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
· be likely to deceive any person;
· promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
· cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
· impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
· involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising; or
· give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please contact us at email@example.com. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the System is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the System, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The System may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users or third-party licensors. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the System
We may update the content on this System from time to time, but make no guarantees that following such updates the content will be complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the System may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the System
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
All purchases through our site or other transactions for the sale of products or services through the System or as a result of visits made by you are governed by the following terms of sale (the "Terms of Sale"):
I. Profiles. Users wishing to make online payments using the Civil Systems, Inc. online system, or purchase any product or service made available through the online system must first create a profile in the system containing the following minimum contact information:
2. Mailing Address;
3. Email address; and
4. Telephone number
II. General Use. Profiles containing this basic contact information, saved in the Civil Systems, Inc. online system may then conduct business through the Civil Systems, Inc. online system, to pay registration fees to the user-selected Governing Entity(s) saved in the user’s profile.
III. Payments. Users utilizing the Civil Systems, Inc. online system to make online payments agree to the following terms:
3. By entering credit card information:
a. Each user is stating she/he is an authorized user of the debit/credit card of the associated information entered – profile account holder name, account number, billing address, and other contact information - is true and accurate.
b. Users making online payments through the Civil Systems, Inc. online system authorize Civil Systems, Inc. to charge the amount specified on the user’s debit/credit card.
c. If a user profile specifies automatic payments, the user authorizes the Civil Systems, Inc. online system to automatically charge the amount due on user-specified date to the user’s debit/credit card, and that this charge will occur on the user-specified date until the user specifies a new automatic payment date, or elects to no longer utilize the automatic payment option.
4. For each transaction, in addition to the user-authorized charge, the user’s debit/credit card issuer and network may also assess customary transaction or handling fees, if any.
5. If a charge is declined or reversed by the debit/credit card issuer or network, the user agrees to pay Civil Systems, Inc. a service charge and to reimburse Civil Systems, Inc. for all reasonable costs for the service charge collection. The user’s credit card issuer may also assess a customary charge for such transactions.
6. If the user’s credit card issuer or network does not honor an online payment transaction:
a. Civil Systems, Inc. has the right to charge the amount of any such transaction to the user’s account or to collect the amount from the user.
b. If the user’s debit/credit card issuer or network does not honor an online payment transaction, Civil Systems, Inc. may terminate any or all online system access and use, and Civil Systems, Inc. may cancel the user’s right to participate in the online payment program, as well as online system access.
7. By clicking the Submit button to initiate and online debit/credit card transaction, the user is consenting to receive a one-time Transaction Confirmation Email of this payment electronically to the user-provided email address saved in the user profile.
8. If a user designates automatic payments, the user consents to receive a one-time transaction confirmation email, delivered to the user-provided email, saved in the user’s profile, for each online payment.
a. Civil Systems, Inc. is not required to provide paper copies of any transaction confirmation emails.
b. To store transaction notification emails on paper, users must have a personal computer-connected printer.
c. Users may store transaction notification emails in offline files, in electronic storage devices.
d. Users agree to provide Civil Systems, Inc., and keep current, a valid email address. If any transaction confirmation email is returned to Civil Systems, Inc. as undeliverable, users agree that Civil Systems, Inc. may - but are not required to - deliver such communication in paper form to the most recent mailing address provided in the user profile.
e. By authorizing a credit card payment online, or by requesting transaction confirmation email, users confirm their systems meet the above stated requirements, that users have the capability to access and download or print electronic disclosures, and that user-specified email addresses are current and valid.
IV. Refunds. Any online payments made through the Civil Systems, Inc. online system are nonrefundable by Civil Systems, Inc. or associated merchant services providers. All sales are considered final.
Links from the System
If the System contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party Systems linked to this System, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Systems.
The owner of the System is based in the State of Texas in the United States. We provide this System for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the System or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the System may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the System from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the System will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SYSTEM OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SYSTEM OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SYSTEM LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SYSTEM, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SYSTEM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SYSTEM, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SYSTEM ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SYSTEM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SYSTEM, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SYSTEM WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SYSTEM OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SYSTEM WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SYSTEM, ANY SYSTEMS LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SYSTEM OR SUCH OTHER SYSTEMS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SYSTEM OR SUCH OTHER SYSTEMS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This System is operated by Civil Systems, Inc., a Texas corporation, 2901 W. Parker Rd., Unit 867462, Plano, Texas 75086-7462.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, requests for customer service and other communications relating to the System should be directed to: email@example.com.